ABS is a go-to material for projects that require durability and the ability to withstand higher temperatures. Workday ABS is a consistent, low warp and low odor ABS that has been designed from the ground up for 3D printing and is the easiest ABS filament to print with. Workday ABS has excellent durability and toughness. It can be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish and is best suited for professionals and serious hobbyists who are looking for a reliable, easy-to-use ABS material.
ABS is used for high strength applications and is a petroleum-based material product, so it holds up well in a variety of environment. ABS requires a heated bed and works best with an enclosed print area. ABS can produce some off-gassing so it is recommended that you use it only in a well-ventilated area.
- Low warp
- Low odor
- Heat resistant
- Mildly flexible
- can be sanded or smoothed with additional processing
Check your printer for compatibility before ordering.
- Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Extruder: 240-260º C
- Bed: 100-110º C
- Bed material: PEI, BuildTak, or bare glass + hair spray
- Fan Speed: 10% (may vary from printer to printer)
- Works with most printers that have the temperature capacity
- 1Kg Spool
Workday ABS SDS
Workday ABS TDS