E3D Revo Voron
Smaller, lighter, REDDER. Say hello to the Revo Voron – the HotEnd of choice for Voron 3D printers.
E3D has developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. (Note: This means this kit will ship without a fan!)
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
- Heatsink is licensed under GPL V3
Note: Cold side fan not included. See https://docs.vorondesign.com/
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring,
It’s compatible with E3D's Revo ecosystem, so you can change the nozzle without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodized red aluminum heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure your Voron 3D printer.
Open-source design. We’ve made this cold side (everything above the HeaterCore, including the receptacle for the Revo Nozzle) open hardware licensed under the GPL V3. This means if you have an alternative design for this, you are able to work with it.
See it in action:
Full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts:
- Max temp: 300°C
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo Nozzles
- Mass: ~25g
- 1 x 12V or 24V 40W Revo HeaterCore
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo Voron HeatSink
See the datasheet for full specs.