Push Plastic Matte ABS
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
Push Plastic Low Gloss (Matte) ABS
(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D printer filament
The benefits of Low Gloss Matte ABS include:
- Low shine even with high extrusion temperatures
- Formulated to print exactly like normal ABS
- Higher strength and flexibility compared to PLA
- Higher temperature resistance over PLA
- Machinability allows for end-use parts
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 230-240°C
- Bed Temp: 110°C
Bed Treatment - Kapton tape with acetone/ABS slurry or PEI sheet
Made in the USA with 100% virgin materials.
Meets quality standard of +/- .05mm in diameter and .03mm in roundness.
Net Weight 1kg.
All filament is wound onto a black plastic reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum-sealed in a 4mil bag.