Icarus Industrial 3D Printer
Couldn't load pickup availability
Icarus 3D Printer by Filament Innovations
Made In USA
Entering its fifth generation, the newest ICARUS is faster, cleaner, and easier to use than ever.
The fifth generation ICARUS utilizes the Typhoon High-Flow extrusion system from Dyze Design, capable of nearly 2lbs of output per hour. Furthermore, the move to fully enclosed ballscrews, closed-loop Leadshine stepper motors, and on-board water cooling means an easier to use 3D Printer with less maintenance. If you are in the Prosthetics and Orthotics Industry, the ICARUS has quickly made a name for itself as the professional choice for check socket fabrication with below the knee sockets only taking 60 - 90 minutes to print.
Freight shipping to anywhere in the 48 continental USA. is included in the flat-rate price.
Need a spec sheet and brochure? Not a problem - click here.
- Machine Size (W,D,H): 54"x34"x76" with 3.2mm Aluminum Panels & Acrylic Windows
- Build Area (XYZ): 460mm x 380mm x 950mm
- Weight: ~450lbs
- Motors: Closed-Loop LeadShine Stepper for X&Y, Z Axis is Two 10:1 Geared NEMA23s
- Extrusion: Dyze Design Typhoon with Hardened Nozzle
- Motion: Enclosed C7 Precision Ballscrews
- Print Surface: 1/4" G10/FR4 with Optional 1/4" PEI Power Coat Plate
- Print Plate: 1/4" MIC-6
- Max Nozzle Temp: 450C
- Heated Bed: 110C
- Temperature Probe(s): PT100
- Filament Runout Sensor: Dyze Sentinel
- Bed Leveling: Independent Tilt and Mesh Bed Leveling
- Electronics: Duet Wifi Ecosystem with Wyze Camera
- Water Cooling: On-Board Dyze Design Water Cooler
- Power: 110VAC at 13 Amp Max Draw
- Slicer: Prusa Slicer or Simplify3D
- Filament Type: PLA, PETG, ABS, Nylon, TPU, TPC, ASA, PVA, HIPS, BVOH, PC, PET, Carbon Fiber Reinforced, Fiber Reinforced, Wood Reinforced, etc.
Please note - all machines are built to order with a four to six week lead time. Need it sooner? Please contact us to see how we can accommodate you. Shipping is handled via FedEx freight and the price includes LTL Freight shipping with liftgate service.