CoexNylex Nylon Filaments
CoexNylex™ is an incredibly strong and durable material to make functional parts from. If you can print PLA and PETG, you can print Nylex! Use your machine as you normally would, however, a 0.6 hardened steel nozzle is recommended for the glass and carbon materials.
Comes in Natural, Carbon-filled (Carbon Fiber, or CF), and Glass-filled (Glass Fiber, or GF).
Recommended print settings:
- Print on a solvent-cleaned surface heated to 85°C-110°C
- Recommended print temperature 245°C-295°C
- A part cooling fan is not recommended. It may cause layer delamination.
- Start retraction at 1-1.5 mm at 10-30 mm/sec for direct-drive extruders and 2.5 mm at 30-35 mm/sec for indirect-drive extruders.
- A hardened nozzle is recommended for glass or carbon-filled CoexNylex™.