Bondtech QR-M Extruder
Do I need a QR or a QR-M??
The Bondtech QR is meant for hotends that utilize a groove mounting system. The Bondtech QR-M brings the same record level of torque and resolution as the Bondtech QR, but is designed specifically to fit the Slice Engineering Mosquito family of hotends!
The QR-M extruder is the perfect match for big printers to fit Mosquito hotends on direct extruder applications. Compatible with:
- Mosquito Magnum
- Mosquito Liquid
- Mosquito Magnum+
The QR-M extruder also provides:
- Versatile Solutions - there are 4 different units available for right/left handed orientation, as well as 3.00 and 1.75 mm filament diameters.
- Build Quality - Professionally SLS printed nylon for maximum strength and precision.
- Bondtech Dual-Drive - Bondtech's unique Dual-Drive technology delivers uninterrupted material flow without fear of grinding or slipping in even the most demanding conditions.
- Multi-material capability - The QR-M extruder feeds all material with high reliability, from slippery nylons to highly rigid and sometimes brittle carbon-filled filaments.
- Quick Release
- Feeding direction - The QR-M feeds material with equal force in both directions so it is flexible when it comes to integrate it in your application.