Couldn't load pickup availability
A high-end engineering filament with ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) as the main component.
- Strongly improved mechanical properties, >65% more impact resistant than regular ABS
- Minimal warping, excellent interlayer adhesion, and seamless build plate adhesion
- Precise 3D printing with remarkably fine detail
- Vicat softening temperature of 97˚C
- Nearly odorless processing and no unpleasant styrene smell when being 3D printed
- Applications: Functional prototyping, End-use parts, Fit testing, Engineering parts, Short-run manufacturing
The formulation of TitanX is enhanced with added polymers, binding agents and impact modifiers resulting in an engineering filament that combines exceptional mechanical properties with optimized interlayer adhesion and virtually no warping.
TitanX is used by industries worldwide for creating functional prototypes and end-use parts. Made for the hobbyist to Industry 4.0.
Nozzle Temp: 240℃ - 265℃
Bed Temp: 70°C - 100°C
Bed Surface: Glass, Painter's Tape, BuildTak, PEI
Print Speed: Medium
Fan Speed: 0-30%
Flow Rate: 106%
Spool Weight: 750g