3D Printlife OMNI ABS-Like Biodegradable Filament
OMNI 3D printer filament is a proprietary blend of bioplastics including an optimized PLA that is easy to use and comparable to ABS in strength and rigidity, but is 100% biodegradable.
- Rivals ABS in strength and rigidity
- Higher print resolution than ABS
- Better heat resistance and layer adhesion than PLA
- 100% biodegradable, environmentally sustainable, & non-toxic
- Releases no toxic fumes or harmful UFP's
- Heated bed not required
OMNI does not release toxic fumes and does not require a heated bed or enclosure like ABS.
Final parts printed with OMNI have a very smooth finish. OMNI has better heat resistance and layer adhesion than PLA and has higher print resolution than ABS. OMNI filament is made from majority renewable content and is compostable.
Ideal for educators and enthusiasts, OMNI expands the material capabilities of the most basic 3d printers it prints without a headed bed and because of its low print temperature.
- Tensile Strength at Yield: 41.85 (MPa)
- Tensile Elongation @ Yield: 3.88%
- Tensile Modulus: 2.1 (MPa).
OMNI meets ASTM D6400 standards for biodegradability and maintains a dimensional accuracy better than +/- 0.05mm.
In addition, a portion of the proceeds from every spool of OMNI will be donated to plant a tree. Every spool helps rejuvenate iconic forests in key locations throughout the United States.
Nozzle Temp: 195℃ - 215℃
Bed Temp: 0°C - 70°C
Bed Surface: Glass, Painter's Tape, BuildTak, PEI
Print Speed: 50mm/s
Fan Speed: 100%
Flow Rate: 100%
Spool Weight: 750g