FormFutura Galaxy PLA is a deep metallic-colored PLA range.
Galaxy PLA is based on their EasyFil PLA compound, but with an incredibly high amount of silver aluminum-flakes added. The high added aluminum-flake content gives a beautiful sparkling, reflecting and glittering finish to Galaxy PLA printed objects. Due to the high amount of silver aluminum-flakes added to the Galaxy PLA compound you can 3D print beautiful shimmering objects without visible layers and subtle color shadings and radiance.
Even though its high silver-aluminum-flaked content Galaxy PLA is not abrasive to the nozzle of your 3D printer.
- Extremely glittering & shimmering surface finish
- 3D print objects without visible layers
- Not abrasive to the nozzle of 3D printers
- Incredibly deep colored 3D printer filament
- Very easy to print, excellent flow rate and layer adhesion
- Heated bed not required
Nozzle Temp: 210℃ - 235℃
Bed Temp: 0°C - 60°C
Bed Surface: Glass Plate, Kapton tape, PEI
Print Speed: Medium
Fan Speed: 50 - 100%
Flow Rate: 100%
Spool Weight: 750g