Takoto HE20, BMG-M/LGX Mount
- All metal (tested to >320°C)
- Dual vertical heater cartridges (standard Ø6.0 x 20mm, any wattage that your machine can support), clamped in for good thermal transfer
- Standard Ø3.0 x 15mm temp-sensor (thermistor or PT100/1000) clamped between the heaters & the nozzle for accurate sensing
- Standard E3D Volcano nozzle, because they are readily available in various metals & work well
- Very rigid structure via 3 titanium hollow pillar mounts, because crashes happen and threaded heat-breaks can bend, tear out, or break
- The heat is retained to the melt zone by the titanium feed tube & copper heat sink, significantly limiting heat-soak to the filament in the feed mechanism
- Very well cooled via modular fan options, and design protected for future liquid cooling
- Thermally protected with a high-temperature silicon sock to minimize heat loss (increase efficiency) & for safety
- Independently proven to flow >30mm3/s consistently, continuously, repeatably (PLA+ @ 215C, 0.8 nozzle, 0.4 layer)
- Designed for mounting to Bondtech BMG-M; Bondtech LGX; Titan Aero; Hemera; Raise 3D N1; ... with designs for alternative mounting options in future
Please note that this is a "bare" or "vacant" Hotend - it does not include an extruder, heater cartridges, temp sensor, fan, fan duct (shown), nozzle.
Various fan ducts & other accessory product STL's can be downloaded for free at https://www.thingiverse.com/takoto/designs
Find more information here!