E3D Revo Micro
Smaller, lighter, and better than ever before, our Revo Micro HotEnd uses the smallest heatsink we’ve produced so far. Weighing in at only 30g, use Revo Micro to squeeze more speed performance from your motion system. Adaptable to Bowden or direct drive setups, Revo Micro is fully compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can easily change nozzles without tools or hot tightening at room temperature, using just your fingers. With an anodized black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles
Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Smallest and lightest HotEnd we’ve produced so far
- Titanium-like performance
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Compatible with popular 3D printers including Creality, Ender, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice, and many more
Titanium-like performance. Our special manufacturing process gives this aluminum HotEnd the strength and low thermal conductivity of titanium, without actually being titanium!
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
New hotness. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Runs cool, looks cool. With an anodized black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Flexible to any setup. Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
- 1 x Revo Micro heatsink
- 1 x M12 x 1.5 nut
- 1 x 20 x 20 x 10 5V fan
- 1 x 12V or 24V to 5V regulator board
- 1 x Revo Micro fan duct
- 1 x Collet
- 1 x Collet clip
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 12V or 24V
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Extension cable kit
- 1 x 100mm PTFE
Single nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.40mm brass Revo Nozzle
Fully loaded nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60, and 0.80mm brass Revo Nozzles