Mosquito® Silicone Boot
At long last, there is an official 3D printer silicone boot for the Mosquito. And yes, it is a boot, not a sock. Socks can be flimsy, fall off, and tear easily. Boots are there for you when the rubber meets the road (see what we did there?), providing long lasting protection from cooling air and plastic adhesion.
The Mosquito Silicone Boot is:
- Made from high grade silicone for higher temperature resistance
- Thickly molded with internal air cavities to ensure optimal thermal insulation and tear resistance
- Rated to 290 °C printing temperatures
- Spring loaded to keep the boot hooked onto the hot block at all times
- Endowed with easy to use finger grips to aid in installation and removal
- Coated with a clear coating for maximum plastic repellent power
- Optimized to fit with Slice Engineering nozzles (but will still fit other Rep Rap style nozzles with 7 mm or smaller hex sizes)
Protect your hotend investment with the Mosquito Silicone Boot
Fits Mosquito and Mosquito Magnum hotends.