BOFA 3D PrintPRO 2 Fume Extraction System - Unit Mounted Hose Kit
The BOFA 3D PrintPRO 2 Fume Extraction System is a gentle, low-cost fume extractor for open-framed 3D printers. It extracts fumes generated by heating thermoplastics without causing the 3D printing build area to be cooled or disturbed. The BOFA 3D PrintPRO 2 is an affordable, low-impact addition to your 3D printing workspace. It has the benefits of being small, quiet, and energy-efficient so your 3D printing workflow is uninterrupted while your workspace is made safer. Each unit is supplied with a connection hose, a ‘Stay Put’ Arm, and a conical shaped funnel.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- BOFA 3D PrintPRO 2 Fume Extraction System
- ‘Stay Put’ Arm
- Conical shaped funnel
- Power cord
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.99 x 11.42 x 10.63"
- Cabinet construction: Powder coated mild steel
- Airflow / pressure: 26.5cfm
- Electrical data: 115v 60/50Hz Full load current: 0.2 amps
- Noise level: < 44dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 17lbs
- Approvals/Certifications: CE