Creality | SKU: 4004090031
Carborundum Glass Build Plates for Creality Printers
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
Carborundum Glass Beds for Creality 3D Printers
- Excellent adhesion: Creality's carbon and silicone build surface provide the best adhesion in the market. Once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, the carbon-silicone base will release the model which can be easily removed by hand.
- Convenient: The new glass plate can be placed on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips. It can be cleaned with water. Easily remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- High-performance: As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion. Perfect for those ABS prints with difficult warping issues.
- Reliable: The special coating is inorganic, with a hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Ender-3/Ender-3 V2/Ender-5: 235 x 235mm
- CR-10 V2/CR-10 V3/CR-X: 310 x 320mm
- Ender-3 Max: 310 x 320mm
- CR-6 SE: 245 x 255mm