Standard V2 Resin
Couldn't load pickup availability
3DRS Standard Version 2 mSLA 3D Printing Resin
NEW FORMULA: We upgraded our standard resin to increase printability and ease of use.
- Increased Rigidity
- Increased Tensile Strength
- Optimized for Mono Screens
BEYOND STANDARD RESIN. Multi-Purpose 3D Printing Resin for everyday users. Plug and Play functionality. Solvent Resistant. Easily utilize 3DRS Standard with pre-supported models or auto-support features.
3DRS is a rigid, hard resin that remains non-brittle, allowing prints to be easily and safely removed from the build plate and post-processed with ease. 3DRS Standard offers excellent detail and printability with a perfect balance of properties which maintain shatter resistance.
Bottle Size: 1kg
Color: Cool Grey
UV Absorption: 405nm UV Wavelength
Shore Hardness: 85D
Tensile Strength: 7120 psi
NOTE: the final products printed with U.V Resins are not intended or acceptable for direct food contact and are not safe to place in the mouth, even when properly dried and cured. Do not print products for any person or pet who may chew on or otherwise orally ingest the product.
Storage & Usage:
- Store in a cool DARK place between 18-28C - Keep container away from light exposure during storage to avoid light contamination.
- Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with the content of above 90
- Use at temperature 18-28C (64-82F)