Push Plastic High Heat 3D850
Couldn't load pickup availability
Push Plastic High Heat PLA
- High Heat PLA made from Natureworks *3D850 PLA*
- Printed parts made from this PLA can be heat-treated, which can obtain properties that exceed ABS. To achieve a heat treat on a printed part, submerge in water (or bake in an oven) at 200F for up to 30 minutes.
- Manufactured in the USA using High Heat PLA resin. This material is a great substitute for normal PLA when greater heat resistance and impact strength is desired.
- Manufactured from 100% virgin resin and then spooled onto 1-kilogram reels, the filament is then vacuum-sealed with desiccant.
- Made in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameters, this filament will convert anyone who prints with normal PLA!
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 210-220°C
- Bed: 0-60°C
Please note that 10kg spools will require roughly 1 week lead time