Protopasta Carbon Fiber PETG (75% recycled)
Sitting comfortably between Carbon Fiber PLA and HTPLA from a price and performance perspective, Carbon Fiber PETG is a durable and forgiving general purpose material.
PETG-CF7 adds just enough Carbon Fibers to increase the stiffness of PETG without feeling brittle. Carbon Fibers also improve dimensional stability and look great!
Protopasta PETG benefits include:
- Quality ingredients plus in-house processing for curated chemistry
- Up to 75% recycled content refreshed with new PETG
- Minimal packaging with recyclable cardboard spools
- Processing from 210+ C @ 2 cu mm/s volume rate, 70+ C bed
- Prints like new PETG with larger, more forgiving process window
- Less rigid than PLA and HTPLA for more flex before break
- More heat resistance than PLA, but less than heat treated HTPLA