Keene Village Plastics N-Vire™ Eco-Friendly ABS.
A proprietary bio-additive with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) filament is one of the most common 3D printing materials used in the 3D printing industry. Recommended for high strength applications.
Meets ASTM D5338 Standard for Biodegradability
- Proprietary bio additive from 3D Printlife
- Wound onto a spool made of 100% recycled polycarbonate
- Durable and mild flexibility
- Can be sanded or smoothed with additional process
- Specially formulated to promote bacteria consumption in commercial composting or active landfill facilities
- Excellent heat resistance
Nozzle Temp: 230ºC - 250ºC
Bed Temp: 110°C
Bed Surface: PEI
Print Speed: Medium
Fan Speed: 50%
Flow Rate: 100%
Spool Weight: 1kg