Water-Cooled Hotend Bundle - with Dual 50W Heaters
Uses the same Mosquito® Hotend technology, but optimized for liquid cooling in heated enclosures. Features Slice’s renowned Bimetallic Heat Break™ technology.
Behold the Mosquito® Magnum+ Liquid - it uses the same patented technology found in the standard, air-cooled Mosquito® hotend, but optimized for liquid cooling in heated enclosures. Like all of our hotends, Mosquito® Magnum+ Liquid is completely Made in the USA, out of top end materials. The liquid cooling block is precision machined out of a corrosion resistant bronze alloy that allows for use with most commercially available coolants. Liquid also features our latest Bimetallic Heat Break™ - the first version to be totally conductively cooled. The hotend is available with or without liquid fittings.
Not Included (click below to add your preferred option to your cart):
1) If using Eisele Fittings, the compression side should be hand tightened and the threaded side should be torqued to a maximum of 9 Nm for a proper seal.
2) If using these compression fittings with a tube material that has a Durometer of 95A or softer, a tube support will be necessary in order to properly secure the tube within the fitting. An example of a tube support for the 6 mm fittings can be found here and a tube support for the 8 mm fittings can be found here.
3) If using a tubing softer than 95A, we tested and recommend Viton® fluoroelastomer tubing with a Durometer of 75A. Here is a link to the 6 mm OD tubing and here is a link to the 8 mm OD tubing.
4) The Mosquito® Liquid is compatible with Rep Rap style nozzles which are characterized by their M6 x 1.0 threads, 7 mm threaded length, and 12.5 mm overall length
5) This hotend bundle does not come assembled. Assembly is required. Assembly Instructions HERE.
By adding this product to your cart, you are acknowledging the risks shown here.