Premium High Flow Print Head Upgrade for Modix Printers
HartSmart Products has assembled the best-in-class extruder and hotend parts for the best combination of high flow rate and high print quality, and then customized it to work as a nearly drop-in replacement for standard Modix print heads.
These print head upgrades are available in 2 configurations:
Fully Assembled - includes the extruder and hotend already assembled with the Modix tool head mounting bracket and a stepper motor so you can quickly and easily swap out your existing print head with this one and be up and running in minutes.
Self-Assembly Kit - Includes all of the necessary parts to put together your own hotend and extruder using your existing tool plate and stepper motor. (Tool head bracket and stepper motor not included since you'll re-use the bracket and motor already on your Modix printer).
Both Configurations Include:
- Bondtech BMG-M Extruder (Standard orientation)
- At this time, the Premium Print Head Upgrade is only available for the Primary print head. Check back in the future for a Dual Extruder edition!
- Slice Engineering Mosquito Magnum+ hotend, which includes two 24V 50W heaters (for 100W of heating power)
- 24V hotend cooling fan with Bondtech Heatlink Adapter
- Magnum+ Nozzle Insulator
- Slice Engineering 0.60mm Vanadium nozzle
- Temp sensor of your choice (PT100, E3D Thermistor, or Slice PT1000)
- PT100 will require either the Modix PT100 Upgrade Kit, or the Duet Daughterboard if not already installed.
NOTE: Please allow 2-3 business days for fully assembled print heads to ship, as we keep limited quantities in inventory for each configuration. Fan bracket not included, but the modified fan duct STL can be found here: LINK
Self-Assembly Kit Instructions