guidel!ne is a unique high strength PETG based material with excellent high temperature printing capabilities.
Users know that printing small features of some parts can be difficult due to thermal build-up. guidel!ne is much less susceptible to these thermal issues allowing for finer detail without distortion. guidel!ne is also released as a starting point for individuals and companies wishing to obtain eventual FDA/CE certification for a medical grade device knowing that the raw material itself is listed with the FDA and has already passed specific FDA testing. guidel!ne is sold as a raw material modified in form only into 3d printing line and most important, extruded in a manner that keeps contaminates out of the material during the cooling process, where contaminates and bacteria could be embedded in the soft extrusion. In addition, pH and ORP levels are monitored and adjusted to maintain acceptable levels.
- Print temperature: 245C to 252C
- When 3D Printed, guidel!ne has a tensile strength of 6,850PSI.
- Elongation is 5.9 and a modulus of 281,469PSI.
- Heat distortion temp is 70C.
- Softening temperature is 100C
- guidel!ne is a clear PETG based polymer that prints at 250C. guidel!ne is very easy to print needing only a small amount of retraction. A key feature of guidel!ne is that one can easily print small hollow tubes without the issue of heat build-up deforming the tube.
guidel!ne PETG MSDS