FormFutura Centaur PP is a lightweight and high-performance Polypropylene (PP) filament, which is engineered to have outstanding mechanical properties and a superb interlayer adhesion. Centaur PP combines a unique set of material properties into a 3D printer filament, which makes Centaur PP an extremely diverse and multi-functional material suitable for numerous applications ranging from 3D printing dishwasher proof and microwave safe household articles to functional engineering objects with great endurance properties. Made for the hobbyist to Industry 4.0.
- Food contact, dishwasher, and microwave safe
- Improved wear, abrasion, and fatigue resistance
- Great elastic properties: Can stretch >600% before breaking, shore hardness of D50
- High chemical resistance and excellent interlayer adhesion
- Lightweight: Material density of 0.9 g/cc
- Watertight printing possible with only single wall prints
Nozzle Temp: 220℃ - 240℃
Bed Temp: 0°C - 65°C
Bed Surface: Large Centaur PP prints can be printed on an unheated 2mm or 3mm PP plate, which can be attached to the print bed. Smaller prints can be printed on standard PP packaging tape. Also adheres well to LDPE Tape.
Print Speed: Medium - High
Fan Speed: 50 - 100%
Flow Rate: 104%
Spool Weight: 500g