Bondtech LGX Shortcut Copperhead
LGX eXtruder Add-On & Copperhead Hotend - Designed With Flexibles In Mind
The LGX™ Shortcut Copperhead is a special type of hotend to be used with the LGX™ eXtruder. When added to the LGX™ it forms a print head that will excel at printing ALL most common materials and especially the soft and flexible.
This LGX™ add-on only supports 1.75 mm size filament.
- Gives access to softer materials.
- Enables to print flexible and soft materials faster.
- Keeps the print-head small and light.
- Allows mounting in many different ways.
Each LGX™ FF Set is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Air Cooled Cold Block
- 1x LGX™ Air-cooled Cold Block Mounting Hardware
- 1x Copperhead™ LGX™ Heat Break
- 1x Copperhead™ Hot Block
- 1x Bondtech M6x1x7.5 Coated Brass Nozzle 0.4mm
Find the Bondtech LGX eXtruder HERE.