Water-Cooled Premium Printhead for Modix Printers
Couldn't load pickup availability
Premium High Flow Water-Cooled Printhead Upgrade for Modix Printers
Most hotends are air-cooled, which means that they use a fan to blow air across a heatsink, ensuring that the heat used to melt your filament remains in the heater block and nozzle, and not further up the hotend where it can can cause filament jams due to heat creep. But what if your build chamber is already hot, so the air being used for cooling isn't going to be enough? For those scenarios, HartSmart Products has assembled the best-in-class extruder and water-cooled hotend parts for the best combination of high flow rate and high print quality, regardless of the air temperature inside your build chamber. We then customized it to work as a nearly drop-in replacement for standard Modix print heads. Add your own water cooling system to this printhead and you've got a system capable of producing high quality parts in any environment.
Comes Fully Assembled - includes the extruder and hotend already assembled with a custom print head mounting bracket and a stepper motor so you can quickly and easily swap out your existing print head.
"Just Add Water" to be up and running with this high performance setup. Use whatever water pump, tubing, and radiator you might want. A variety of water tubing fittings are available to work with this printhead. Pick the best ones for your setup HERE.
- Bondtech BMG-M Extruder (Standard orientation)
- HartSmart Products print head mounting bracket
- Slice Engineering Mosquito Water-Cooled Magnum+ hotend, which includes two 24V 50W heaters (for 100W of heating power)
- Magnum+ Convection Shield
- Slice Engineering 0.60mm Vanadium nozzle (additional nozzles available upon request)
- Temp sensor of your choice (PT100 or PT1000)
- PT100 will require either the Duet Daughterboard if not already installed.
NOTE: Please allow 2-3 business days for fully assembled print heads to ship, as we keep limited quantities in inventory for each configuration. Fan bracket not included, but the modified fan duct STL can be found here: LINK
Mounting & Configuration Instructions coming soon