CoexFlex TPU 60A Highly Flexible Filament
By far, the most flexible filament on the market. At Shore 60A, it is much softer than Ninjaflex or Filaflex, feels like a rubber band, and produces finished parts that are completely tactile, flexible no matter what infill you use. Highly functional for applications that require stretch, flexibility, or compliance.
NOTE: This material is only printable with select printers capable of printing this durometer of filament.
- Incredible flexibility and elasticity.
- Shipped vacuum-sealed with desiccant to keep it free of moisture (not prone to moisture absorption, but best to be careful)
In addition to this Shore 60 TPU, CoexFlex filaments are also available in multiple durometers ranging from a semi-flexible Shore 60D down to a highly flexible 30D (equivalent to Shore 80A). If you want something a bit less softy and squishy, then check the CoexFlex TPE options out HERE!
Recommended print settings:
- Print on unheated, solvent-cleaned polymer surface such as Buildtak, PEI, Kapton, or Vinyl hairspray
- Recommended print temperature 210°C ± 5°C (NEVER approach or exceed breakdown temperature of 230°C)
- Print speed – up to 40mm/s. Start very slow (20mm/s) and work up from there. Slow down for bridging and infill.
- Extrusion multiplier – up to 1.25 compared to rigid material, depending on your tension settings
- Extrusion width – 105% of nozzle diameter (0.42 for a 0.4mm nozzle)
Specifications for CoexFlex TPU 60A
Physical Properties: Density - 1.17 g/cm3