Slice Engineering | SKU: P-VN-NO-0026-0.2
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
Slice Engineering Vanadium™ NozzleNeed an abrasion resistant nozzle that conducts heat as well as a Brass one? Check out these Slice Engineering Vanadium nozzles!
- Hard to the Core - Vanadium™ Nozzles are hardened and tempered to 65 Rockwell C all the way through the substrate, not just on the surface.
- Crafted from vanadium-alloyed high-speed steel for superior abrasion resistance at printing temperatures.
- Surface coated with a wear-resistant, plastic repellent coating to keep your nozzle as clean as possible.
- Compatible with common metric (6 mm) and standard (1/4 in) socket tools for easy installation.
- Rep Rap style (M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm overall length)
100% Made in USA